Electric Dog Training Collar Waterproof Rechargeable Dog Collar With Remote Control Electric Pet Dog Training Collar
– Fully waterproof design: the receiver has a super waterproof performance, so your pet can swim or walk in the rain with it
– Adjustable levels: levels of vibration and shock are adjustable from 1 to 99, and you are advised to try levels gradually to find the proper one when using this pet training system for the first time
– 3 training modes: shock / vibration / sound
– With blue backlight screen: can be used at night
– Long-distance remote control: the remote distance is 800m (without any disturbance)
– 3 channels: there are 3 signal channels on the remote transmitter, and it can control 3 receivers of the same model
– Auto power save: automatic standby mode and memory functions
– Adjustable collar size: the max adjustable length is up to 67cm, suitable for all size dogs
– Input: 100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz
– Output: 5V, 0.5A
– Transmitter battery voltage: 3.7V
– Receiver waterproof level: IP67
– Battery type: lithium-ion battery (built-in)
– Transmitter charging time: 4 hours
– Transmitter standby time: about a week
– Receiver charging time: 4 hours
– Receiver standby time: about a week
Questions you may ask
Q: What the length of the belt collar?
A: 27.5 IN (about 70cm)
Q: What kind of dogs does this training collar suits for?
A: above 20 lb
Q: Is the receiver waterproof?
Q: How long does my dog get trained every time?
Q: What should I do if the training collar set don’t work?
A:1. Check the battery power of the remote and receiver, if they are low power, charge them pleaze
2. Check the level, if you choose vibration mode or shock mode, adjust to above 001.
3. Check the receiver, if you do not turn it on, press the power button of the receiver.
4.Check the channel, if you match 2 or 3 receivers, please make sure that you choose the right channel
5. Make sure that the metal screw caps are well contact with your dog.
Q: How could I know the training collar needs charging?
A:As for receiver, if the green light flashes each second, then it needs recharging.
As for remote, if the screen shows low power, please recharge it.